When we check an app or if we are planning to get an app build the first question that comes to our mind is the cost of developing it. But it is very uncertain as the app development cost depends on many factors that are also an integral part of development. The budget of the app depends on the motive behind it. If you are looking out for some full-fledged app that has many features and done by professionals the cost would be high while if it is a small app the cost can be reduced. If you have an idea regarding the app but not sure about other things get a consultation from different IT companies or even freelancers to check out how they can help you. It would also make it easy to hire a developer for your app.
The development cost of the app differs even on developers, as there are some best professionals, freelancers, small companies, and many more who are offering such a service. So, you need to be sure regarding their work before assigning them and this would affect the budget of the app. The location of developers affects the costs of the app. Developers who are from Asia are quietly affordable as compared to US or European nations. You have to look out for experts who can fulfill all your requirements with your limited budget.
How to get the approx. cost of app development?
- It is not an easy task to get approx. cost of app development as many things are to be considered. As discussed above the complexity and features of the app play an important role in deciding the cost on the app. So, here is some basic cost review of the app based on prior experience:
- If you are looking for a simple app that has a registration process along with a limited screen can cost nearly 25$. But when you go for both iOS and Android platforms the cost is doubled as developers have to work out on two different operating systems which means the whole process is double.
- The interactive app, which is mainly for business purposes and has catalogs along with social sharing and much more can cost approx. $50. If you want to add some extra features to the app every feature will add an extra cost to the budget of the app. If we consider everything along with design and on both platforms, it would be 140$.
- For people who want an app which is having the same feature as some popular apps like Uber or some food ordering the app development cost could be very high. This type of app needs many features and also needs to develop on both ends which means the time and cost are also doubled. This type of app needs the best design and has push notifications, payment gateways, GPS, and much more. It could be more than 200$ for a single platform and so you have to think before planning for such apps.
- Apps that need the backend to maintain data and other details securely can also add up the extra cost to your development budget. App localization and some continued development in-app means developers would charge extra for all such features.
The one, who needs to get an app developed for one’s business or as a source of investment, should go for professional developers. But if you are developing with some specific purpose freelancers are the best option as they are affordable as compared to any other sources. Consider all factors and your budget before going for app development.