Engagement rings are one of the most important things for making your engagement memorable. You should make sure that you get the best ring as it is once in a lifetime stuff. With so many designs and styles of engagement rings available on the market, it is very difficult to choose one. If you are considering buying it then make sure that you check the jewellery stores in your area. Before you come to any conclusion, make sure that you ask your friends and family. They might suggest you with the best shops that can give you top engagement rings in Singapore. You can also check the engagement rings online. The internet can provide you with much more designs and styles of rings. Below are some of the things that you should consider before you buy it for your fiancé.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying Engagement Rings
1. Budget- It is one of the most important things that you should consider before buying a top engagement ring Singapore. You should set a budget and buy accordingly as buying an expensive would not do much good. You should see whether you will be able to afford an expensive one or not. A low-cost ring can look similar to an expensive one. If the budget is not a major issue for you then you can buy an expensive ring for your fiancé. If you do not want to spend much on them then buying a simple one can be the best option.
2. Mount of the Ring – The rings are available with two different types of mount: solitaire mounting and side stones mounting.
Solitaire Mounting – When it comes to engagement rings, this type of mounting is very popular. Solitaire mounting rings are the type of rings which have a single stone at the centre of the ring. Using a single stone increases the focus of the ring.
Side Stones Mounting – In this type of mounting, a big stone is present at the centre of the ring surrounded by smaller stones. The most used type of side stone mountings is the 3 stone and 5 stone.
3. The Setting of the Stone – It is very important as it is responsible for giving your ring a great look. The most common types of setting are prongs setting, tension setting, and bezel setting.
4. Shank Type – Shank is the part of the ring that fits according to your finger. It is the largest component of a ring and is the part which draws the attention of the viewers after the centre stone. Knife shank, cathedral shank, pave shank, channel shank, and split shank are some of the examples of the shank.
5. The Metal of the Ring – With so many options to choose from, it can be very difficult to choose a metal for your ring. You can go for platinum, gold, or silver. If you want a white coloured ring then you should go for platinum. If you are fond of golden coloured rings then gold can be the best option. If you want a yellow rose or yellow gold colour ones then you can go for the mix gold rings. By adding silver and copper to the gold, you can get your desired colours such as yellow rose or yellow gold.