Changing food habits and lifestyle has taken over a lot including people’s health. Whether due to bad lifestyle choices or family history the number of diabetics in India has been rapidly increasing and so is the cost of its forever running treatment and medications. There is a reason why most insurance companies have created separate diabetes health insurance for this disease as they know how high can be the cost with the growing years. For a healthy individual, a plain health cover with affordable premium and sum insured would be fine to meet the hospitalization expenses but who knows when you are diagnosed with diabetes and need to get a specific health plan?
So, have you ever thought of getting an exclusive diabetes health insurance plan?
If yes, then you must consider Religare Health’s new insurance plan, specially designed for diabetics of all ages and the name of this plan is Care Freedom Insurance. The idea of this plan is based on providing the utmost benefits and financial coverage to patients who are dependent on insulin due to diabetes.
As a diabetic, you know how hard it can be to find an ideal health insurance policy, which does not hamper you with poor terms and conditions. Diabetes comes under the “high risk” category or mostly as pre-existing diseases, which most of the policies do not prefer to cover.
With over a decade of experience in the health care insurance industry, Religare has been providing the fastest and easiest medical policies that avail treatment anywhere in the world. Having more than 4200 network hospitals across the country, you can get cashless treatment facility without any hassles. With lifelong renewability of the policies, Religare is committed to giving you and your family stress-free financial security for the time of medical emergencies.
Talking about the Religare Care Freedom Plan aims to provide flexibility and freedom to live your life to the fullest without worrying about medical expenses.
Here are the Benefits & Feature of Religare’s Care Freedom Plan for Diabetes
- The plan is ideal for people from 18 years with no upper age, and children from 3 months to 24 years of age.
- As mentioned, the plan is renewable for lifelong with a sum insured option from 3 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
- In-Patient Care: In case you are hospitalized for a minimum of 24 hours, then the plan will bear the expense of ICU, Room Rent, Medication, Treatment, and More.
- Day Care: For hospitalization less than 24 hours, the plan covers 170 days for daycare expenses.
- Pre & Post hospitalization are covered for all the medical procedures and tests.
- All type of ambulance allowance is covered.
- Consumable Allowance Coverage: This includes a lump sum amount to cover expenses such as transportation, consumables, attendant’s fee, etc.
- Cashless treatment at the leading network hospitals as well as quick claim settlement and reimbursement.
- The policy term option is divided into three categories which are for 21 years, 2 years, and 3 years, as per your requirements.
- The best part about Religare’s health plan is that you are given a 15-days free lookup period in which, you can return the policy and get a refund of the premiums after deduction of stamp duty charges and risk periods.
- If the sum insured gets exhausted, you are allowed to recharge the sum insured at no additional costs on the same month.
Health check-ups available for
- Blood count with ESR
- Lipid Profile
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Kidney Function
Talking about diabetic care from this plan, apart from the cardiac health check-up this plan included diabetic health checkups for:
Blood count, Urine RE, Blood Group, Fasting & PP Blood Sugar, TMT, Liver & Kidney test, TSH, Medical reports, Urine for Microalbuminuria, HBSAG, and more.
It is a bit unfortunate that being the diabetes capital of the world, we have only a few insurance companies who have come up with plans to cover diabetic patients and meet their needs. Religare is one such reliable insurance company, offering a wide range of benefits on its Care Freedom plan that is designed to promote health and wellness in the diabetics who need a similar amount of care and attention like any other health care seeker does.
Before you sign up for the plan, don’t miss to discuss everything with your agent and read the document carefully before signing.