Dubai has become an attractive location when it comes to jobs. This is because this place does not only have an international lifestyle but one can have a tax-free living here. This makes the place an attractive destination for job seekers who want to settle abroad.
One can search for online jobs in Dubai because there is still a demand for employees in different job sectors. They also have shown some great growth when it comes to online recruitment in the past few years. Also according to studies, the hiring activity there has increased by 9 percent as compared to the previous year.
Now, if one is considering taking a job in Dubai, they have to keep certain things in mind:
- The best time to look for a job in Dubai is between July and August. Though Dubai is always attracting new and talented people for various job profiles there are few months in the year where they go a bit low in the employment sector. For example in the months of Ramadan, the working hours become shorter, and hence the recruitment process also slows down. During the time of the winter holidays, the hiring lags as well.
- When one is looking for jobs online then they must keep track of the MEI because it is actually a great indicator that where the demand for hiring is high. And as per the MEI every month the rate of job hiring is the highest during the time of July and August and that too every year. That is why; they are considered to be the best performing months.
- Technology also plays a very big role when it comes to recruitment these days. Here, the job seekers can easily interact with the companies and that too directly with the help of online job portals and mobile apps. Employers also use a lot of social media platforms and so they can also easily get in touch with job seekers. Hence if one can use any online recruitment service like the online job portals then they can always find out the companies who are looking for people to hire.
- Dubai is a place that attracts job seekers from all over the world. Here the job market is very diverse and they also have a very high turnover rate. It is said that more than 200 nationalities work here and one needs to be prepared to work in an environment that is full of cultural diversity.
- If looking for new jobs in Dubai, then it is always a benefit if one is proficient in Arabic. Job seekers always need to be careful about what is considered to be the strength and what be the weakness of one. This may vary depending on what kind of jobs they are looking for. But yes, having a good communication skill and being proficient in English, and knowing basic Arabic is always considered to be the plus point.
These are the essentials to be kept in mind.